Friday 5 November 2010

Representation Case Study

Half Term HW
  1. For my representation case study I would like to study the representation of Homosexuals in TV
  2. I have chosen this because the representation of homosexuals differs quite dramatically in different media texts and it will be interesting to explore how and why homosexuals are represented in such ways. I think this will be a rich area of study because homosexuality as been heavily addressed in the contemporary media landscape and therefore I will have a variety of case studies from the media that will be relevant and worth exploring.
  3. The three media texts that I will use as my primary sources are 'Family Guy', 'Glee' and 'EastEnders'
  4. Theorists that are relevant to my study are...
  5. Some of my chosen theorists have written something to do with my study, including...

No comments:

Post a Comment